Cutting board love!
* During my freezer clean-out, I threw away some old sandwich thins. Those things suck. From now on, real bread only.
* The carnal highlight of my week: Christopher Meloni as a vampire on True Blood. Oh yes. Scary has never been so sexy.
* I feel rather promiscuous when it comes to cutting boards. I shouldn’t be, as I love my two guys, but you know, I can’t help but admire all the other options that are available. How about this Ikea Laemplig cutting board, with its clever grooves for catching juices? I don’t even really like Ikea in general (I’m more of a Pier One and Sur La Table girl myself), but still, it’s a nice board. (Cutting board found while link-hopping at Yes and Yes.)
* I feel shallow that I read this article with great interest.
* And finally, another good song. The lyrics make me laugh! “When you’re young, you get sad…”
* * *
So…how many of you now hate me for my comment about Ikea? Truce?